While operating and running any form of business is not an easy task, Automotive Mechanics have to face some unique challenges while meeting the needs of their physically demanding jobs. They need to handle the stress of working long hours and working on weekends, handling occupational health and safety issues, keeping updated with the latest technological changes, handling emergencies and deadlines.
Automotive Mechanics know how to get their hands dirty and fix cars but might not have much knowledge regarding bookkeeping, taxation and compliance. They might end up either paying too much in taxes or incur fines for non-compliance.
We understand the business of automotive mechanics and seek to assist our clients in the automotive industry to minimise their worries about bookkeeping, taxation and compliances where allowing them to concentrate in business owners do what they do best and run their business.
We have the experience and expertise to help business owners in the areas that often make the difference between just surviving and potentially thriving including an extensive range of consulting services. We provide our Automotive Mechanic clients advice on business structures we always take into account:
- Income tax Minimisation
- Maximise Asset Protection
- Allow for the Admission of New Business Partners or Investors
- The Risk Profile of Your Industry
- Consider Future Entitlement to Discount Capital Gains Tax Concessions
- Management and Financial Accounting
- GST Consulting
- Strategic Planning
- Taxation Consulting
- Tax Planning & Minimisation
- Business Valuations
- Business Sales and Acquisitions
- Selection of accounting software and trainning
- Superannuation Advise