FEW IMPORTANT POINTERS BELOW SHOULD BE CONSIDERED TO STAY SAFE ONLINE
- To know detail information regarding the ways to stay secure online, Click here on the link and find out the few important ATOs pointers on staying secure during the tax period
- If you are not sure about the effectiveness of an ATOs conversation then it is recommended to not to reply, Contact ATO on 1800 008 540 or visit ato.gov.au/scamsto verify
- Beware while downloading attachments or clicking links in emails, text messages or social media posts, even if it is demonstrated form someone you recognize.
- Examine your accounts for every unexpected activity or transaction and instantly contact your bank or other organization whenever you observe any incorrect or unexpected activities.
- Ensure to update your device by installing the most recent security updates and also drive regular antivirus scams and apply spam filter on your e-mail accounts
- It is suggested to examine your staff while they make an entry and instantly access for anyone who shouldn’t have one
- Make use of multiple authentication factors wherever needed and it is suggested not to share a password with anyone. The speedy and secure method to sign-in to access online service is to make use of SMS codes as your sign-in option for myGov
Need help during Tax Season, Ask MaxMargin Accountants for more. Call 1300 886 518
Max Margin Accountants is a registered accounting firm based in Melbourne. We specialize in helping our clients with a full array of Business Advisory, Taxation and Accounting services. We help businesses in all industries and sectors including Automatic Mechanic, Hotel and Bar, Barber & Hair Dresser, Car Wash, Home Builder & Architecture, Cafe and Coffee Shop, Cleaner, Computer & IT Industry, Family Day Care, Gym and Personal Trainer, Small Businesses, Medical Practitioner, NDIS Business, eCommerce, Property Investors, Tradies and Taxi Drivers.